Putting together a Wine Gypsy event is easy. You invite friends, colleagues or whoever you want to have fun with to your location. Kitty shows up with her instruments, 10 wines, and pretty much everything else you’ll need to have a good time.
How It Works
- the fee for a Wine Gypsy appearance is only $20 per person. To discuss availability, minimum number of guests and areas that she visits, please contact the Kitty at the phone number above.
- Kitty brings 10 wines plus corkscrew, wineglasses, wine crackers or pretzels, wine lists & pencils for making notes – plus her instruments for making music.
- the tasting takes approximately 1 hour, with an additional 1 hour set-up time needed.
- when the tasting is done, Kitty will take orders from guests interested in purchasing wine.
- within a week of your event the orders will be processed and delivered to the host home (unless otherwise requested), divided up into separate orders.
That’s it! Click here now to contact Kitty.
Wines – Sandhill Crane has over 35 wines, and Kitty’s selection of 10 typically includes some dry and off-dry whites and reds, a couple of sweeter wines and one of the meads (fermented honey), ending with a dessert wine. Pricewise, most of Sandhill Crane’s wines fall into the mid-to-upper teens range, with a few above $20. Very affordable daily wines.
Food - In any wine tasting it’s a good idea to offer something for your guests to eat, if only to refresh the palette a little between wines. Kitty brings wine crackers or pretzels to the party, but many hosts like to provide something to nosh on as well. You can go as simply as cheese and crackers or work your way through an entire chapter of Julia Child’s ‘Mastering the Art of French Cooking’! Because there is such a variety of wines at each tasting there isn’t a ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ dish to put on the table. We can provide you with a list of some food and wine pairings, however, if you’d like ideas.